Popular Posts

Saturday, March 25, 2006

What I saw in worlds capital

Most probably all of us well known about the contribution of Right brothers. I was always curious that how come people were able to think and proved that we also can fly like birds? After visiting the air and space muesum of Washinton DC I learned a lot of things about the aeroplane and saw video footage of right brothers when they tried first time to fly. Now I am satisfied like a old hindu couple after visiting "char dham" on their old days. The picture is the dommy of right brother which material they used to fly first time in history. It was quiet success at that time but interesting news was scientist tried to copy down the same process last year, which right brothers tried hundred years ago on 100 anniversary, but they were failed to do that.


Capitol building, supposed to be worlds powerhouse. I found that it is consider as a symbole of United States. So I thought why should not get chance to keep memory ?






Uddesha ke linu udi chunu chandra eka" Our great poet Laxmiprasad Devkota has said many years ago when people have not started their mission to moon. There was always curiousity in my mind when I heard that the America was in moon. How come that was possible was always big question in my mind. I was happy to see the apollo 11 spacecraft used by American to go in space. I could not understand all the techniques how they were able to reach in moon but I did not miss the chance to take the picture at least to be happy myself.




Who will not be interested to shoot the picture with an American president ?


History is written by winers. Who wins they will write the history, looser always frightened to write it. Thousands of people gives their lives for the nation and well being of future generation. But this doesnot work all the time. I heard lot about the vietnam war but never realized that the loss. When I was in vietnam memorial of Washinton DC the list of dead people were almost in 50 stone plates. Many people were searching the name of their family members among the 48,000 peoples list. Which was really shocking picture of war. No one achieved significant thing from that war except long lists of contributors.




Every body knows that the being president of United states and trying to lead the world is not easy job. They will receive support and critisim from the people equally. But the bottom line is who is not satisfied with him can protest infront of his palace "white house". Perhaps this is the best example of democracy, which is very rare in my country on present situation.

1 comment:

Jitu'cha said...

It's nice to see pic of a Wright Brother in action though a cap shades his face. And indeed it's surprising thing to know that scientists of today's cutting edge technology failed to repeat what Wrights Brother did 100 yrs ago. Simple unbelievable.

Well pic of you and Mr. President is incomplete. Where is Monica Lewinsky? She needs to be standing at the right side of you. ;)
Cheers!