Popular Posts

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hurry !!

This is the Olympic Park of Montreal , where 1976 olympic game was held. One of the major attraction of this parc is the worlds tallest slope tower. Actually it was built to cover the stadium from the snow and water. But now a days it is one of the tourist attraction. When I visited there in the end of october I saw diffrent countries flags were waiving. I was excited to see the flag of my nation but unfortunately there was not. Later I knew that Nepal was not participant on that game. I visited almost grounds where the olympic game was held, which was still in same condition. After observing all the grounds I felt a little bit excited and thought that so what happen if Nepal was not able to participant the game I will represent the country....So I decided to do take part by jumping as much as I can.............. HURRY !

No comments: