Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The frame

Of course, photography is an art. I think it is also an opportunity to grab the time and perfect moment. Sometimes the composition makes proud and some time it make regreting for long. The secret behind this is the happiness. If we will be satisfied from our creation I think the punctuation of life starts from there.. The hunger is the mother of creativity.. Here I am going to talk about the story about the hungry. It was the story of a week ago. There was a small party by my Muslim and Jewish friends in house. They organized that party in collaboration as a symbol of universal brotherhood.

While I arrived on the house from the college it was a little bit late. Every one has already grabbed the beers and wines whatever they like.. Some of them were on the way to be drunk.I was so hungry and planned to eat some thing first before the alcohol. When I just bend to grab the food from the table I noticed very good composition on the background. In that moment I liked that. Instantly I took my camera and grabbed it. Later I liked that frame too much. I was not satisfied from just a picutre, so, whole that party I saw through the eye of wine . I found the white wine is excellent than the red, since it is more transperent.

1 comment:

Jitu'cha said...

Photography definitely is an art that can entice any person to crave for more creativity. You've beautifully framed those pictures using wine glass and it sure need an eye of a creative photographer to see those frame. Well done! Basu. Still you can enhance them by setting good lights (your pictures are little darker) and placing people in different mood, and pose as if they are swimming in wine or something like that. Good luck pal.

Jitu cha.